There’s a NEW look for Green Certification
Who is UL Environment?
UL Environment is a global independent safety science company providing over 100 years of innovative solutions for energy, sustainability and environment. With Green Cleaning being a key factor in the Janitorial and Sanitation industry over the past 15 years, it has been a challenge to prove the efficacy and durability of product use as consumers have been unconvinced that these products are truly “GREEN”. UL Environment certifies products through stringent validation and testing services, providing the consumer with assurances the products they use and are certified under UL are truly “GREEN”.
How does Armstrong Manufacturing support your sustainability efforts?
We have been a leading chemical manufacturer for 46 years and have grown with the ever changing world when it comes to chemicals and cleaning. Our ProSeries Green™ line offers you an easy and economical way to use “GREEN” products that help you support and reach your sustainability goals:
- Third-party tested and certified to UL Environment standards
- Concentrated formulas to help reduce carbon foot print
- Fragrance free formulas help alleviate personnel or client allergies and sensitivities
- Free of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) for reduced environmental impacts
- Surveillance Audit of Quality Management Systems performed
- Private label opportunities available
- Recycled packaging for reduced landfill impact
ProSeries Green™ — it’s your ideal choice for going “GREEN”.